When did it all start?..
The elements of Goldlane date back to 2001 when Graham Parker started building a baseline of SME clients in need of financial support services. In 2003 Goldlane Ltd was incorporated and links were formed with a number of specialised Partner companies to extend the reach of services supplied to Goldlane's regular clients.
Goldlane has a good number of regular service clients that it has retained over the life of the business but also has a number that use selected services as required. Whether a regular client or an occasional one Goldlane offer the same professional and comprehensive service.
Goldlane - managed and supported a specialised construction business start up now in it's 11th consecutive year of sales and profits growth.
Goldlane - advised and assisted the vendor of a niche food retail business resulting in a successful sale of the business to a UK group.
Goldlane - advised an International drinks business on their UK and EU logistics and distribution opportunities.
Goldlane - advised and provided vendor due diligence support to the founder of a UK based Medical Devices business selling to a European Group.
Goldlane - has provided start up assistance and ongoing accounting and financial support for a wide range of SME businesses including:
- A Business to Business provider of Energy Efficiency services and systems.
- An international retailer of high end audio systems
- A start up flooring contractor serving leading commercial property developers in London and the South East.
- A specialist labour supply company to Network Rail subcontractors.
- A niche residential developer providing substantial renovation, re-development and extension solutions in the South East.